I’d like to thank Meredith at Meredith’s Musings for nominating me for the Most Influential Blogger Award!
If you enjoy eclectic, faith-based writing (including book reviews, family stories, devotional thoughts, and a few recipes thrown in for good measure) then you’ll want to pay Meredith’s blog a visit:
Here are the guidelines for acceptance – really very straightforward.
To accept this award, the awardees must do the following:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a blog post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment (or a pingback).
5. Include an embedded video of your current favorite song (YouTube has almost everything, just copy and paste the link into your WordPress editor). If a video is not possible you can embed a SoundCloud track.
My Favorite Song
Really? I have to choose just one? My saving grace here is that it says my favorite song at the current time. I’ve recently discovered Travis Cottrell, who happens to be an outstanding worship leader and songwriter. My current favorite is his soft, meaningful number, Thanks Be To Our God.
I was in the car when I heard this for the first time, and ended up with tears streaming down my face as I listened to this group worship with all their hearts. I hope this song will bless you all today!
My List of Most Influential Bloggers!
It’s my privilege to introduce you to some talented bloggers who I believe are Most Influential Bloggers. I hope you enjoy their writing as much as I do:
1. Kate, at Living to Please God: http://mamasongs.wordpress.com/
2. Levi, at Levi’s Daily Thoughts: http://levithetford.com/
3. Paige, at Tales from the Laundry Room: http://talesfromthelaundryroom.com/
4. Ros, at Seven Notes of Grace: http://sevennotesofgrace.com/
5. Skye, at Oh, the Things We Shall See: http://ohthethingsweshallsee.com/
6. In the Potter’s Hands: http://createdbythepotter.wordpress.com/
7. Shawny Lou, at Writing in a Raindrop: http://writinginaraindrop.wordpress.com/
8. Denise, at Seeing Deep: http://seeingdeep.wordpress.com/
9. Jennifer, at I Give God All the Glory: http://igivegodalltheglory.wordpress.com/blog/
10. Redbird’s Roost: http://birdchirp.wordpress.com/